Saturday, November 2, 2019

Frightful Night by the Sea

Hello creative friends!


I know Halloween is over, but it's November, an absolute scary month for me.
Hardly sun, grey, wet and gloomy, definitely the best time
to do something encouraging for yourself.

And what could be better than to realize yourself while doing handicrafts?!

I was inspired to create new eyecatcher for my home decoration
and combined my two favs

Theme SEA and HALLOWEEN.

 and used an old drawer from a flea market.





background 



Top view

some Tips & Tricks and which products I used

can you find here


some close up's 








with illumination

I hope you like this inspiration 
and use the dark time to do more things that make you happy!

 Trusting yourself is the beginning of

the process!


Happy crafting!

Kerstin



2 comments:

  1. Ein absolutes Highlight!!! Die alte Lade vom Flohmarkt ist perfekt und ich könnte mir keine schönere Verwendung dafür vorstellen!!! Ich bin ganz hin und weg...irgendwie übertriffst du dich mit jedem neuen Projekt selbst und legst noch mal ein Schäufelchen "wow" und "hach" drauf! Super!

    Claudia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bravo! What a way to finish up the spooky season, Kerstin! I love the sea theme, and how you've woven your magic around an old drawer! You are a mastermind! Now, I've got to go look at how this wonderful make came together!

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!