Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Autumn impressions DT Maja Design

Hello dear creative friends!

I love it to let me inspire from the nature and the seasons with all what this time make me very special for me. 
In the autumn time we were often in the forest and collected mushrooms, surprisingly there were even some. 

I love this autumn mood in the forest, everything is wrapped in a special light, slightly veiled, mysterious and on particularly beautiful days you can also see the hot-air balloons in the sky, for which our dog always has great respect, because they make such strange noises for him.



more details can you find here

Maybe you are still in autumn rather than winter mood,
 then let yourself be inspired by the Maja Design autumn collections.


Thanks for your visit!
Have a good time!

Kerstin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!