Montag, 27. April 2020

A walk through nature

Welcome mixed media friends!

I was inspired to create a mixed media canvas in natural style. 
I thought on the beginning of spring, where nature awakens.
In these difficult times one is grateful if one can still take a walk through the forest. 

Thatswhy I work with a closed door and a shy eye behind the bushes.



 I worked with some silicone moulds, dryed leaves and blooms and some natural elements.


are best suited for this purpose wedge frame wooden wedges

some close up's














I was inspired from the delicate colour scheme and the dryed natural elements
I worked with
 Chalk mist - Chalk Sap Green


Stay safe everyone and take care of yourselves

 and your loved ones…

Thanks for your visit!

Kerstin

5 Kommentare:

  1. Hallo Kerstin, und wieder einmal hast Du große Arbeit geleistet mit diesem schönen Project!! Vielen Dank das Du Dich entschieden hast bei uns mit zu machen. Liebe Gruesse von 13@rts, Heike

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Amazing details and textures! Thank you so much for playing with us at 13arts challenge!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. This is absolutely marvelous! you have captured the feel of the forest perfectly, what a wonderful work of art! I love it xoxox

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Stunning!!! Love this! Thank you for playing with us at the 13@rts challenge!

    AntwortenLöschen

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!