Saturday, April 18, 2020

DIY Sea Fantasy Frame with MDF Shapes & Mould

Welcome creative friends!

I'm an enthusiastic Mixed Media designer and Steampunk & Sea
is always a very fascinating theme for me.

Some days ago I got a wonderful gift from my friend Claudia 😍
thanks sooo much!!!
I'm totaly in love with this awesome Maxi Mould 'Seaworld' from Stamperia. I used the various casts for some mixed media projects and was very thrilled to find out if you can combine this big seahorse (made with modeling clay) with some filigree MDF wooden shapes from Calico Craft Parts.



 I created a mixed media frame in Altered Art.


more details can you find here




I used some embossing powders and Metallic Wax

for some shiny metallic effects




with a very special embossing powder 'Burnt Copper Leave'


  Do you also love to combine different ideas and materials? then give it a try.

 Thanks for your visit!

Stay safe everyone and take care of yourselves and your loved ones…

Simon says stamp Monday challenge 
E is for Embossing 

 Kerstin

1 comment:

  1. Einfach großartig, liebe Kerstin! Ich sehe da mindestens vier Hammer-Projekte in einem und jedes davon ist schon für sich allein genial, aber zusammen ist dein Schaukasten die absolute Augenweide! Die Idee für die stylischen Haare von Herrn Seahorse ist herrlich und die Embossingpulver sehen auf den Craft Parts einfach traumhaft aus! Und das Farbschema ist einfach "hach!".

    Liebe Grüße,
    Claudia xxx

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!