Tuesday, April 7, 2020

DIY Easter Eggs with Mould in Shabby Chic Style

Welcome dear creative friends!

 This year I was inspired to create my easter decoration in shabby chic style. Some of my projects you could discover while travelling through my Blog (Calico Craft Parts DT projects) and today I show you the matching easter eggs. 

I worked with silicone moulds and two different casting materials, with air drying modeling clay and Acrylic from the hardware store. I used one of my favourite colours the Chalky Finish 'Vintage' from DecoArt, Metallic Lustre 'Champagne Ice' from DecoArt. 


How you can see I used some elements from my favourite natural themes

SEA & FORREST










... and one in another chalky paint, I thought maybe I should give another color a chance ;-)





I hope I could put you in an easterly mood and bring some inspiration and joy 
into these difficult days. 

Make the best of it!

 
Stay and get healthy!

Kerstin xo

1 comment:

  1. Jedes einzelne eine Schönheit, liebe Kerstin!

    Du bist mit den Molds einfach eine Meisterin. In Shabby Chic ebenfalls und was die Kreativität und Abwechslung angeht sowieso. Herrlich, deine Ostereier-Deko!

    Alles Liebe,
    Claudia xxx

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!