Samstag, 30. Mai 2020

See possibilities everywhere

Hello creative friends!

Today I want to share with you another view on projects that you can create with Calico Craft wooden shapes. I was inspired to work on a new Art Journal  page in a natural vintage and grunge style. I love it to combine materials of different structures and textures.




 Here I used dryed flowers and leaves, paper and fabric leftovers, stamps and stencils, distress inks and for a vibrant 3D effect some wooden shapes.



I hope I could inspire you to think out of the box, there is a lot of possibilities what you can do with the very wide range
 of Calico Craft products.



 My  teamies at Calico Craft Parts have come up with many

inspiring and different versions
what you can do with this wooden shapes.

We are looking forward to see your new creations! 

 

  Happy Crafting!

  Kerstin

1 Kommentar:

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!