Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Beginning of autumn

 Hello creative friends!

Autumn has arrived and the leaves are slowly falling from the trees.

 A wonderful season that inspired me to create a leaf whirl with punched out motifs and chipboards.

 I selected the format 24 x 30 cm.



 

Tips & Tricks

firstly I draw a curved line with a pencil, 

then I chose a wildflower stencil for the background

 along the drawn lines  now stamped with waterproof ink pad

 and matching autumn stamps (Stampers Anonymous)


now I punched out a lot of leaves and branches, together with some matching chipboards

 and butterflies this resulted in a 3d living leaf whirl

 

some close up's






 

 

which  Dusty Attic chipboards

 and stencils I used can you find here


 

 

 

Happy crafting!
Thanks for your visit!
Kerstin
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!