Sunday, September 20, 2020

Today: Brain is out - Halloween Sign

 Hello creative friends!

 

I was inspired to create a funny Halloween tag. 

May I invite you to a candle light dinner???

, a view at the Halloween Specials Menu card tells you 

- Heart on offer - unfortunately brain is out - 🖤🧡🖤


 

background design with 

cutting dies (T. Holtz Sizzix); stamps (Stampers Anonymous); chalky paints (DecoArt)

as base

Rectangle Shape with Notched Corners - MDF Mixed Media Board

 

some close up's

 

here I used only a part from Candelabra MDF Wood Shape - Style 4


3D shelf as tablet

menu card


he had to run so much that he already lost a piece of his leg ;-)

the head was exchanged

 

which Calico Craft Parts I used can you find here

 



I will gladly answer questions about individual details.

 

Many thanks for your visit!

 

Happy crafting!

Kerstin

1 comment:

  1. Das Schloss auf den Felsen - ich sehe das auch so. ;)
    Auf jeden Fall superschön!!!!!!!

    Claudia xxx

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!