Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Spring - Altered Book with 13arts

 

 Hello creative friends!

 

 The spring has come late this year and actually it still feels like winter, with temperatures 

as low as 6 degrees. But the beautiful cherry blossoms from 

the 13@rts Pastel Spring collection seduced me.

 

I created a book in altered Art and it looks more elaborate 

and complicated than it actually is.


 

 

 

It takes some patience to remove the pages from the book with a sharp knife.  

I also love to make it not look so neat, it has more charm that way.

 

some close up's



a background paper and some cut out flowers from 'Pastell and Spring'



 
I always like to use natural dried maerialia, such as moss, birch bark, 
willow catkins or feathers

 

love the Glass microbeads as flower pollen, here additionally colored with gold

the cut-out swing hangs freely as a 3D element


suitable chipboards were painted with Color Glow 'Rubelite' and white

 

I also used some motifs from transperent foil, such as clock, butterflies or cherry blossoms

The foil motifs are very easy to cut out and look like accurately stamped motifs. 


13arts products that I used



I hope I could inspire you to try it out!
Thanks for your visit!
Happy crafting!
Kerstin

1 comment:

  1. Lots of magic happening here! Love love love!

    Hugs,
    Claudia xxx

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!