Monday, August 9, 2021

A visit to the Zoo with Dusty Attics

 

Welcome creative friends!

 

 Kerstin here, to share a new inspiration layout in mixed media style

 with some beautiful Dusty Attic chipboards.

There's always a lot to see and experience on a visit to Zoo.
 
Our favourites are always the funny little meerkats. 


 

I used a tropical black and white background paper, 

tropical leaves chipboards were perfectly for me. 

They look very natural, I painted them with olive green, 

black acrylic paint and a little texture paste. After drying they were highlighted

 with green golden wax cream.

 

some close up's

 





used Dusty Attic chipboards

 

Tropical Foliage #9

 

Tropical Foliage #8

 

Sturt Desert Pea #1

 

Daily #

 

 

I hope I could inspire you!

Thanks for your visit!

 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!