Monday, August 23, 2021

Secret Garden GD with Scrap and Me

 

Welcome everyone!

 

Today I want to share with you a very romance layout

 with shades of blue, purple and green. 

 

It all began early one Summer morning, in the secret garden 

 of a beautiful young maiden.

 

 

 

some close up's





 

I used a background paper and some flower, butterflies motifs

from the amazing paper collection 

'Meadows Impressions'

Love the delightful colours, they were absolutely perfect for my

nature romantic with a touch of vintage

layout.

 
 

 





I used again one of the awesome doors

 they are

a wonderful addition, 

I glued door frame and cut the purple door so that they can be opened,

photo was glued behind it.


This creates a simple, but exciting 3D effect!



 

Thanks for your visit ! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!