Sunday, August 1, 2021

Colour your world 13@rts Month challenge

 

 Welcome!

 

Think outside the box was a truly challenge for me, such a lot of colours, real an explosion. 

It reminded me of those festivals where they throw coloured powders. I actually only ever use a few colours on a project and then use them in shades.

 

 

Today something different from me. I have divided the layout from the grey everyday life into the dazzlingly colourful world of art.

I used papers and cut out motifs from 'Young and Free' collection, 

Color Glow watercolours and 

RAINBOW COLOR powder paints and a 

Flower stencil (Pastel Spring)

 

I love it to complement mixed media layouts with outcasts 

from silicone moulds (Stamperia) and cutting dies (Sizzix)



some close up's




Use at least two colors from the board for your project, at least one product of the @13arts .

 Please add the project on your IG site with the #13artsaug21
 

Be inspired by our Moodboard, we are looking forward to see what you come up with this months challenge. 😍 The winner will receive a giftpack full of @13arts products and will be our Guest Designer next month.

 

Happy crafting!

Kerstin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!