Wednesday, September 13, 2023

A door to another world

 

Hello everyone!

 

  I was inspired to create a mixed media collage

 on a new mixed media board - The crescent moon.

 

Autumn is here, a sunny time that inspires with its colourful leaves 

but also gives a feeling of sadness as winter draws near. 

This season is also known for being grey, gloomy, and mysterious,

 and it brings along the traditional Halloween festivities.

 


 

 

Initially, I gave structure to the moon by using a stencil and texture medium. 

I created a landscape of craters with silver decosand, which I then coated

 in black gesso once it had dried. However, 

I regret not having taken a photo as what I had done is barely visible now.

Maybe it'll work better next time because this moon is so adaptable. 

With some luck, there will be other moon shapes soon. 😀

 

some close up's

 





No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!