Saturday, September 9, 2023

Album Summer Memories II

 

Hello everyone!

 

  I  created a sea inspired minialbum as memory on beautiful relaxed days.

 It has been equipped with many flaps, pockets 

and other storage possibilities to keep nice mementos. 

At Dusty Attic I found a lot of small special chipboards that fit perfectly to the sea theme.

 I used them as photo frames, to attach flaps (anchors) and as eye-catchers for decoration.

 


 

 

cover



 used chipboards  

 


Hello Summer

Lighthouse #1 Small 2pk 
  Reef Cluster #2
Mini Shells #2
Anchor #2
Ocean Elements #7
Ocean Elements #5
Ocean Elements #2
Polaroid Frame Set #1 
Decorative Frame #1

 










 
 Thanks for your visit!
 
 I hope you find inspiration!
 

Kerstin


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!