Wednesday, September 27, 2023

Altered Book - Diorama Autumn Forest

 

Hello everyone!

 

I enjoy reviving old and forgotten objects, in particular, old books 

that can be transformed into wonderful 3D dioramas. 

Today, to suit the season, I went for a walk in the autumnal forest.
Have you had the opportunity to explore the latest  shapes available in the 

Autumn & Woodland Shapes

collection?

  I can only say that they are enchanting and very inspiring!

 

 

 

 Love the latest

Skeleton, Dead Trees, Stumps & Branches

I used different sizes, sometimes only parts or, for example, 
interpreted 

Bonsai Skeleton Tree

completely new as a tree root. 
 
 
some close up's







 

used MDF shapes

 

Dead Tree Trunk - MDF Wood Shape Style 1

 Mushrooms - Fungi MDF Wood Shape 14 - Spotted Toadstools

 Winter Tree Scene MDF Wood Shape - Style 4

Bonsai Skeleton Tree

Ivy Leaf Garland

Red Oak Leaf & Twig

Spider MDF Wood Shape - Style 3

 

 
 


 I hope you find inspiration!

Kerstin


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!