Mittwoch, 15. Februar 2017

Create with Joy

Welcome everybody!
A new project for our SASPC
with our monthly theme

and as always it is an "anything goes" 
as long as it is somehow steampunk or industrial style-ish




 my idea was to use an old book box for a new home decor piece
 with my new gentleman chipboard, 
I love this man with 
top hat :-)


I decided to create with a faux paint rust technique, 
so I used some acrylic paints together with a texture paste from DecoArt
which you can see here

 



black tissue paper as basic and then added snow tex
for an interesting structure surface


some close up's



if you need more informations, how i made this
please ask me!

Happy crafting!
Kerstin

5 Kommentare:

  1. Danke für deinen Lieben Kommentar, freu mich riesig darüber.
    Bin ich doch ein Fan von deinen Tollen Werken !!!
    Genau wie dieser Keilrahmen...der iss Mega Stark...da stimmt alles !
    xoxox
    Greets
    Alexa

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. This is so uber cool and fantastic, Kerstin! Love how old, worn and weathered your book box looks! Just so fabulously done!

    Hugs,
    Claudia xxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Love the book transformation, Kerstin! That gent in the topcoat is so cool!! Love your textures and gears, it turned out amazing!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I adore all the textures you've added in thi work! Amazing! barbara

    AntwortenLöschen

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!