Tuesday, February 7, 2017

DT Scrap of Darkness Butterflies

Welcome!

Today a shadow frame with a beautiful saying, 
just the right thing for a new home decor piece.
I was impressed from the G 45 paper page 'Every Blooming thing', 
I love meadows, poppies, butterflies which looks so natural.

 

 Happiness is like a butterfly. If you sit down quietly, it may light upon you.

This was a decorate chipboard from the G 45  Nature Sketchbook Collection ,
I used it as a tag with a ribbon around the whole wooden frame.


I used a part of the paper as background 
and furthermore a cut out from the butterfly and poppy flower. 
With this  3d elements the whole lives more.


I hope you will like this new January 'Botanique' Inspiration.

You can find our kits to purchase here,
and we have also a very inspiring  Facebook group here,
where we love to see everyone's work with our kits.

Thanks for your visit!
Happy crafting!
Kerstin

1 comment:

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!