Friday, February 3, 2017

The Snow Queen

Welcome!

Do you know the old fairytale 'The Snow Queen' from Hans Christian Anderssen?,
 it was one of my favourite stories in my childhood.
 In the Disney adaption 'Frozen' are Elsa and Anna the main figures.
Our children loves this film and all the figures also snowmen 'Olaf', 
they are totally in vogue here.
 'Let it go' is the song which are sung or twittered on early morning,  
at noon and in the evening, especially when it has snowed.  

So I came up with the idea of tinkering a snow queen.
I also wanted to try the tattered angels mists together with fabric and stiffener.

 

how I  make this and more close up's
 can you see HERE


and very exciting News 
CCB has a new collection on start


with a great vintage feeling and perfect for projects in altered art!



Happy weekend!
Kerstin



No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!