Sunday, February 19, 2017

Rainbow Colors

Welcome!

I was inspired from the theme by 13arts

our weather is grey, wet and creepy - the best time for crafting :-)
yes, and I need colors and sunshine!
that makes good mood, or?!
 
As I was a child I've loved it to make soap bubbles,
I could spend hours with it.
That was my inspiration for my new little mixed media home decor piece.
Funny, cheerfully and in the colors of a rainbow.



 
 



  

thats my heat tool, because without this tool I cannot exist,
the reason is -  I'm a very impatient person -

Happy sunday my friends!
Kerstin  

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful canvas! You have done an amazing job with the rainbow colors! Thanks for joining us at 13arts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sensational!!! Thank you for joining in with our challenge this month over at 13@rts xx

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!