Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Autumn Time

Welcome friends!

I'm back with a new inspiration for Maja Design :-)

Fall is knocking on your door, finally, you feel like saying, after months of heat and drought.
At the begin of September, the summer heat gradually gives way to cooler autumn time, 
which cobers the landscape in spectacular wonderful colours. 
Time to walk in the woods and rustle through the foliage.


 I used a background paper 'Autumn in the air' from the collection  'Walking in the forest'. I love this wonderful golden autumn colours with delicate leaves motifs, Simply adorable!!
 In addition I used some Sizzix dies, flowers and embellishments from 49 and Market, wooden shapes from Calico Craft Parts and a lace and frame which was made with silicone moulds.
 
some close up's




 Have a wonderful time!
Kerstin xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!