Sunday, September 23, 2018

Halloween - It's a wrap

Hi crafty friends!

I was inspired from two challenge themes
 and I needed a gift bag to wrap a small surprise for a very creative friend.




 
'Sizzix or Tim Holtz gives you wings ' lol

witch  wears the latest Halloweenwear
 where franges  and noble spins set the trend for
the coming season


T. Holtz ATC Stamp X Ray Halloween on a little tag with fluid chalk ink


 inside


 3D Embossing folder 'Lumber' and cutting die Sizzix Alterations 'Planks'


 elements from cutting die'Witchcraft' - broom and crying cat


Sizzix Thinlits 'Feather & Ravens'

My inspiration challenges

and not to forget
a big THANK YOU to my friend Claudia

Have fun!

Kerstin

4 comments:

  1. Yay! Who says witches need a broom for being able to fly?! This one has obviously summoned herself some feather-wings! Very witch-crafty indeed! And I love all the other details too. Great look of the planks - wow! A great eerie make and a wonderful treat bag for Halloween!

    Hugs,
    Claudia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in awe of your gift bag, Kerstin! I love your imaginative touches - the witch's feathers, the eye, the spider web bird...what a fabulous gift bag!! Thanks for sharing your creative joy with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! Namaste, Maura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Claudia and Maura! Hugs, K. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always love seeing what you'll create for Halloween, Kerstin! This is so creative and a fabulously spooky gift bag! Thank you so much for sharing your artwork with us at Frilly and Funkie! My apologies for commenting late, but we are still trying to get things straight after the hurricane here. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!