Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Capture the Magic for Scrap FX

Hello!

today a new project for Scrap FX
a canvas with a lot of stains and splatters
- CAPTURE THE MAGIC -
yes, that is always my aim when I created projects :-)




some details



  
Paintbrush Jar - brushes with brown and silver embossed powder and some black painted accents
in the jar crackle clear glaze (DecoArt), this looks like water


 I use the Butterflies stencil   as background with with gesso. 
Have you seen the Transparencies from Scrap FX ?! always very suitable for every theme.


I hope you’ve enjoyed taking a look at some of products from Scrap FX. 
If you’d like to see more, have a look through their store HERE

Happy crafting!
Kerstin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!