Thursday, March 7, 2019

Smell of Lavender

Welcome creative friends!

During the first spring clean-up works in my garden I had to cut the lavender 
and was surrounded by wonderful scented clouds. 
This wonderful scent inspired me to design a new mixed media canvas.

I always love the nature feeling in a wheathered look
 and I'm a big fan of the shabby chic style too.


So I combined different elements like a metal sign, wood branch, 
hemp string, snail and shell housing and very important,
 some stems from my garden lavender.

 I loved to work on this canvas and every time I blow dried the colours
 I was surrounded by this wonderful lavender scent. 

That was really the best thing about it, why didn't think of it earlier?

some close up's


 

I want to share this 

love your lavender theme inspiration
in this beautiful colours




I was inspired from the nature texture and the delicate colours
I used some paper stripes from the His & Hers collection (Butterflies)
 and a stencil from your shop Des. Olga Heldwein


Anything Mixed Media Goes

Happy crafting!
Kerstin xx

8 comments:

  1. Very beautiful canvas! Thank you for your participation in the 13 arts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful project. So many great details. Thank you for joining us at Creative Mixed Media this month. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always do such beautiful work! And oh my, the lavender sounds heavenly. Thanks for playing along with us at 13 Arts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful project. Gorgeous textures, soft colours and natural elements.
    Thank you for joining in with our March challenge "Anything Mixed Media Goes" at Creative Artiste Mixed Media. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous as always Kirsten. ❤ Thank you so much for playing along with us at 13arts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with the lovely scent from the Lavender, so special isn't it? Thank you for joining us here at 13arts this month....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful canvas! Thank you for joining us at the 13@rts challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heartbreakingly lovely - there's a beauty and a melancholy about this which is breathtaking.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!