Saturday, March 23, 2019

Acrylpouring & Calico Craft Parts

Hello everyone!

Now I have finally tried out this trend-setting Acrylic Pouring Technique. 
I still had an MDF &-sign in my inventory and thought, fine, that must now believe it.

I worked with DecoArt Pouring Medium and the Puddle Pour method.



 Thats a simple technique where acrylic paints are layered
on top of each other in several ‘puddles’.
 I chose this method because it seemed more suitable for this MDF part.
 Here you can better control the flow movements.

more details can you find here

 



I had a lot of fun trying out this new technique, 
now it's a very special sign and deserves a place of honor.

Thanks for your visit!

Happy crafting!
Kerstin

 


1 comment:

  1. Geniales "Experiment", liebe Kerstin!
    Das Paint Pouring scheint dir echt zu liegen. Tolle Farben, tolle Strukturen. Sieht nach viel Spaß aus - und das Ergebnis ist total schön!

    Liebe Grüße,
    Claudia xxx

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!