Monday, March 4, 2019

Spring Messengers for Maja Design

Welcome friends!

Spring has started and everywhere you can see snowdrops, crocus and winterlings.
 The first signs of spring have reached us. 
So I was inspired to create a layout in delicate pastel shades.


I have used one of my favorite collections for my layout,
 the  Maja Design 'Vintage Spring' collection. 

more details can you find here

 
I covered Dusty attic chippies with Heavy Gel
and added some small Mini Art Stones.



I hope you will be inspired and enjoyed how I built up the layers
with corrugated cardboard to create the dimension on this piece.

If you do need any further inspiration, then look no further than our blog to see all the wonderful creations from all the very talented Design Team members.
Kerstin xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!