Sunday, August 9, 2020

Beach Houses in Vintage style

Hello creative friends!

I was inspired to create a canvas in altered art, that means I used the canvas from the other side as shadow frame.
Have you seen yet the beautiful beach houses at Beach and Seasides section??

I love this very old photographies from grandparents, where you can find such awesome mobile bathing carts. The beach huts reminds me in any manner.

I wanted to create in a grungy weathered wood style, it should be look very natural
characterized from blowing wind and salting sea.



Tips & Tricks

and which products I used 

can you find here




some close up's




side view with 3D effect


grunge beach house look with crackle medium, distress paints and jute


a cozy beach chair with white crackle paste and 'Walnut Stain' distress ink


 a cord from an old  paper gift bag,  simply knotted and glued on






Thanks for your visit!

Happy summer time!


Kerstin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!