Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Chill Out

 Hello creative friends!


I love to give layouts a theme and interpret them freely, that's why I hardly ever worked with sketches. But I am also a person who likes to try everything and so I got inspired by the sketch at MTW. 

In Corona times it is not always possible and useful to travel, but relaxation, taking time for yourself is more important than ever. When I sit over my creative projects, I sink into other worlds, which sometimes don't even want to leave :-).

  Vintage feelings in Denim blue with a touch of Steampunk

 and always on the search for the extraordinary,

with new sprouting ideas

 I think this describes my creative soul.

 

some close up's





MTW Challenge - Chill Out & Sketch 

 

 

 

Thanks for your visit!

Have a good time!

Kerstin

5 comments:

  1. Wow! Awesome take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at More Than Words Challenges. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh - this is really striking! I love your colour combo and your cool interpretation of the sketch elements. Thanks for joining us at More Than Words :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic LO! Thanks from MTW Challenge! YuliašŸ™‚

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Kerstin! I LOVE this layout! the color combination is awesome, but also your composition, thanks for joining us at MTW! Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Kerstin dieses Layout is GroƟartig!! Thank you so much for joining us at MTW

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!