Friday, August 21, 2020

Pick your poison - 3D Halloween Frame

 Welcome!

 Yes, Season of the witch has begun for me again ๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿ–ค

I love this time full of black humour.

Do you want a special cocktail???

today served on a silver plate by an extraordinary butler .



I used as base a simply wooden picture frame to put up. 

 

used materials:

cutting dies - Thinlits Sizzix 

Tim Holtz 'Fireside'; 'Frightful Things ' ; 'Cobweb'; Bat Crazy; Garden Greens

Idea-Ology Creepy Eyes; 

Stampers Anonymous Etcetera Bat Trim

 

some close up's





 

for the table I used the inner part from cutting die 'Fireside'

 


 

 

Simon says - Grunge it up!

 

Have fun and enjoy!!

I'll be back soon ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ–ค

Kerstin

4 comments:

  1. Oh, my goodness, I love this time of the year! While your artwork is always exceptional, your creativity blasts into overdrive come Halloween! Well done on this piece, and I may just be spending more time blog hopping in the future. Sorry to be MIA for a very long time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah me too, somehow you can't stop this passion! Many thanks Sara, have a good time!

      Delete
  2. You pack so much into your creations, Kerstin! WOW! I especially love the eyeball cocktails, they are super cool! Wonderful and imaginative! Thanks so much for sharing your awesome make with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, Maura

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!