Monday, August 24, 2020

Sea Moodbook - Art Journal page


Hello creative friends!
 
 Some of you might remember on my minialbum project 'FantaSEA' some years ago?
 
 
I was inspired to create a new art journal spread for my sea inspired moodbook. 
 I love to create in distressed vintage style and used a mix of various materials, 
I worked with fabric, lace and paper scraps.  
 
 


 
 
were perfect to create interesting eye-catchers 
 
 
... and not only for mini albums, there a lot of another creative possibilities
 
tags, cards, ATC's, bookmarks, gift vouchers and whatever else you can think of ...

you can leave them in their original  or just set some small colored accents  

 

more details can you find here


 



Thanks for your visit!

Happy summer time!

Kerstin

 


 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!