Sunday, October 25, 2020

First Hoarfrost - A Magical Mixed Media canvas

 Hello creative friends!

I was inspired from the monthly challenge at Lindys Stamp Gang because 

I think it's very exciting and new for me to use some untypical colours for a autumn project. 

Warm earth tones for Thanksgiving or darker tones for Halloween enthusiasts are usual, 

but Magenta, Grey and Aqua???

I had to try that 😍

 

 

 

 Autum time is heather plants time too, everywhere you can discover heather violet.  

First night frost and the plants are covered by an enchanting hoarfrost.

I worked with a combination of outcast's (silicone moulds),

chipboards, cutting dies, natural elements stamps, stencils and spray colours.

 A truly mix of texture with only less colour.

 

some close up's






Lindy's October Challenge

I used  Raspberry Lemonade Flat Spray,  Ocean Breeze Blue Flat Spray

 Blazing Black Flat Spray

( very diluted with water)

 


Many thanks for your visit!

Have a good time!

Kerstin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!