Saturday, October 31, 2020

Witching Hour in Haunted Castle

 Hello creative friends!

 

I was thrilled as I discover the Haunted Castle Shrine at Calico Craft Parts, great, 

it looks like an enchanted castle, right?! and remind me on Disney film stories.

At first I was not sure how I wanted to design the interior, then these old grandfather clocks 

came into my mind and I decided to hang a clock pendulum inside.

 

 

 Tips & Tricks


first I drilled a hole in the middle of the upper part, then I connected the border 

with the spider's web with the help of a small metal ring (from jewelry making),

 the upper part of the oak vine was pushed through the opening and fixed with 

another small wooden part,
now the pendulum was free to move

from my own experience I can now report that the oak vine

 is too delicate for the constant Tick Tack , Tick Tack ๐Ÿ˜of the clock pendulum, 

from experience one becomes wise, right?! 


for the clock pendulum I used the following parts:

Spider Web Flourish

Oak Leaves and Acorns Border

completed with  

Winged Devil

 Creatures of the Night - Sheet of Halloween Mini Wood Shapes

 

base - before coloring and designing

 

some close up's

 





pendulum swings - tick tack, tick tack 




 

 

 

which Calico Craft MDF shapes I used 

can you find here

 


Happy Halloween!

Kerstin


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!