Thursday, November 10, 2022

GD Craft O' Clock - Home Decor Age of Mysteries

 

Welcome creative souls!

 

I was invited to create some guest design projects
 with the amazing paper collections
 There you can find a lot of motifs for cut out 
for all events and creative ideas. 
 
Thanks so much for your invitation!!
 
 

 

As I saw the Age of Mysteries paper collection I had the inspiration

 to use some wooden letters as base for a gift idea. 

It's a home decor piece as desk or shelf decoration,

you can attach an individual funny photo and

 it's always an interesting eyecatcher.

An individuel gift,  simple and quickly made.


I used a 20 x 20 cm background paper from this collection 

and some cut out motifs, which were  supplemented 

with suitable cutting dies and two metallic elements.

 

 some close up's







 

Thanks for your visit!

 

Happy crafting!

Kerstin



No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!