Sunday, November 27, 2022

Rainbow stars - Dusty Attic Moodboard

 

Welcome everyone!

 

Rainbow time at Dusty Attic 😃

 

I must say  in our gloomy clary gray november days a not so easy topic for me,

I remembered beautiful childhood days when we made soap bubbles

 and were happy when we saw a rainbow in the quickly bursting bubbles. 

 

 

 
 
I created a simple layout, where I used some stencils for the background, 
I added also some acrylic mist paints and a flower in rainbow colors.
 
The chipboards from Dusty Attic
  complement the whole and make it lively.
 

 

 

 

some close up's

 




 

used Dusty Attic chipboards

Todays Memories
 

  

Mini Monarch Butterflies 

 


 

We are looking forward to see what you come up with this months challenge.
 Just put your own take of the challenge in the comments section
 of the Dusty FANattics facebook page HERE 


You could win one of two amazing Dusty Attic prize packs
...this year we are reverting back to the prize being a $50 (AUD) credit
 to the Dusty Attic website store so you can choose your very own designs.

 

I hope you find inspiration!

Thanks for stopping by...until next time!

 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!