Monday, November 14, 2022

Creativity is ... with 13arts

 

 Welcome everyone!

 

 Have you seen yet the latest 13arts collections???

 

Amazing, one of them a limited edition is 'City Lights' .

A young modern design, very graphic, main colors are pink and black, 

so totally different from my usual style. 

But I love such challenges, you can rediscover yourself.

 

I have combined the mixed media layout with the theme 

What is creativity??? 



 I used some papers from this collection as background and layers
and created with some stripes 3 rays - the city lights,
 in addition I use cutout motifs, a stencil and chipboards.
Some denim leftovers from an old jeans provide a cool look.
 
It could also be an art journal page 
because it has expressive power and tells a story.


used 13arts products

 



 

 some close up's






 

 

 

I hope I could awaken your imagination and inspiration.

 

Happy creating!

Kerstin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!