Monday, November 28, 2022

Enchanting Times with 13arts

  Hello everyone!

 

The latest 13arts collection Secret Garden it' s one of my favourites. 

 When you see the enchanting flowers you first think of spring and summer. 

However I'm someone who likes to create with the seasons, 

but when I looked at every single sheet I saw suddenly 

snow flurries and polar lights, really :-)

You just have to let your imagination run wild, right?!

 

 

I  discovered a christmas tree ornament in a store, a beautiful white peacock and thought,

 it would fit perfectly with the new collection and become a new eye catcher on the wall.

I created a mixed media canvas where I used the stamp, 

emphemera and the magical paper from Secret Garden, with white mist color, 

Gesso, some glitter flakes and white cutting dies

I created an enchanted ice world. The color shades 

just fit perfectly to such fantasy stories.


used 13arts products

 



 

some details


 





 

 

 

I hope I could awaken your imagination and inspiration.

 

Happy creating!

Kerstin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!