Samstag, 4. Februar 2023

Counterfeiting - Produktpiraterie

Hello everyone!

 

- Today one remark in our own interest -

I have discovered a brazen case of counterfeiting. 
Not only has my original been copied and imitated, but it is being sold in various shops
 
 with my original images.
Found it on Ebay; Amazon; Aliexpress
and various USA shops
 
 I point out that the design, size and material are not the same as the original 
and I have not given my consent to this! 
 
I expressly state that on my personal blog,  
 
Copyright Designs and text © Kerstin Filou
My creative project ideas are shared here for personal inspiration only 
and should not be copied for sale, publication or competition entry.
 
 

 

 
 
 
 photomontage with my original images
 
 
 
 


 
 
 
  original article can be found here
 
 https://scrapdesigns77.blogspot.com/2020/06/altered-art-bottle-mystical-forest.html
 
 
 Disappointed regards
from Kerstin
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!