Friday, August 23, 2024

Planner with Dusty Attic

 Hello!

I absolutely love working with Dusty Attic chipboards and stencils. They're so versatile, and I love the options and variety, especially when it comes to creative design. So today, I'm thrilled to present you with a new idea. It's a planner or better a Mood book in which I put together and collect certain moods, weather phenomena, funny sayings and personal memories for each month. 

 I also keep memories for example of particularly beautiful flowers in my garden, like the peony here in May. Unfortunately, there is still no way of preserving the wonderful scent, but it's still a great idea! 😃

 You don't need many chipboards to create a beautiful display, but you can use just a few to make special accents. I love using special embossing powders with a metallic effect to make each month unique.


March 

 

 



May

 


 


 



 

 used chipboards and stencil

 

DA3398 Mini Titles #4 – Shine 

  DA3407 Month Tabs 

 DA2509 Simply Perfect 

 DA0982 Mini Nest and Bird Set 

 DA3728 Get Framed – Stitched Rectangle 

 DA0370 Mini Vine 

 DA1784 Distressed Filmstrip 

  DA1487 Sunburst Stencil

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!