Friday, August 9, 2024

A girl and her dog with Dusty Attic

 

 Hello!

 

My latest sea inspired layout with some beautiful chipboards from Dusty Attic.

It's a mix of boho and vintage style , I used some dried plants like grasses and thistles, 

I love that natural look, I played with distressed colours and different textures

 to make everything look a bit older.


 

 

 All chipboards were primed with white gesso, then painted with acrylics. 

Some were textured with powder. I

 love to divide the chippies because it opens up new possibilities. 

You often work in layers, which creates a vivid impression.

 

 used chipboards

 

DA2411 A Girl and Her Dog 

  DA2268 Shells #3 

DA2768 Ocean Elements #2

DA1906 Coral #1 

 DA1912 Seaweed #3 

DA1104 Seagrass #1 Small 

 DA2584 Compass Rose #2

 






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!