Donnerstag, 29. Juni 2017

DT Scrap FX - Summer drink


and :-)
I'm back with my next project a layout
we have summer here and what should I say 
hot, hot , hot 
what can be better than a cool awesome drink,
mixed from your super best friend?! 


used Scrap FX products


 here I also used the Coffe lovers stencils as background, 
I love this because coffee stain removers are really great
two straws and a denim star as eyecatcher, 
I found it adds so much dimension on this layout


Heart & Soul - Ein Herz und eine Seele
in marble effect
firstly a embossing powder 'Hammered Metal' and then some acrylic paints
 diluted with water about that 



Evidence:  stripes, animals, stars, speech bubbles
Testimony: Journal in a speech bubble, Inspiration words super, awesome, wow

2 Kommentare:

  1. Oh so very nice! Love the image and the straws! Thank you for playing detective with us at CSI: Color, Stories, Inspiration!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Everything about this is beautiful! Love the black and white photo and the straws behind the photo cluster are perfect with the photo 😁 Thanks for playing at CSI!!

    AntwortenLöschen

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!