Donnerstag, 15. Juni 2017

DT Scrap FX It's all good

Welcome!

today a new inspiration layout with some various products from
Scrap FX,
 a mix from stamps, chipboards and transparency sayings.
IT's summertime here, time for relaxations, sun and sea.
In memory on a beautiful time by the sea
I have created this maritime layout with a touch of vintage feeling suitable to the saying

- She was (is) :-) a modern girl with a vintage soul -
 

used Scrap Fx products

I colored the frame with white and a little bit blue acrylic paint
the altered lighthouse was a die, which I used with textured paper
 and a little bit distress vintage paint


I added the flourish to the frame, so it looks like a sea wave


I also love such marble effects, here started with blue acrylic paint, then on some place white embossing powder and finally some dark acrylic paint over the embossing areas 


I often use this 'Burnt Copper Leaves' Embossing powder from Emerald Dare Creek, 
it's so great,
because you have copper metallic particle as well as additionel
black shares in one powder


the film stripe is always a wonderful addition for all scrapbook layouts,
 it fits to everything, no matter what style
you prefer

Many thanks for your visit!
I hope you like my inspiration!

If you will see more mixed media ideas,
maybe a fantasy rusty canvas 
with this amazing Steampunk Seahorse
from Scrap FX

Steampunk Seahorse - Click Image to Close

See you later!
x Kerstin x

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!