Donnerstag, 29. Juni 2017

DT Scrap FX - Coffee & Summer

Welcome!


today two new inspirations with some various products 
from our monthly new products line
to a cooking – food – coffee theme
Scrap FX,

I was inspired to make a home decor piece,
I thought it's a canvas for a kitchen or office
and a cool gift idea.
I love the saying
'Good ideas start with brainstorming,
great ideas with COFFEE'
für mich bedeutet das
 - Kaffee erreicht Stellen, da kommt Motivation niemals hin -


used Scrap FX products

I used this amazing new stencil as background. With white crackle paste on craft paper and some distress paints (shades of brown + black)   the right combination for an altered look.


 cup was made with a fine detail copper embossing powder, 
I added also a rub on transfer on it,
and a black acrylic paint

 

wordlet was made with embossing powder Burnt Copper Leaves, 
one of my absolutely favourites



 this awesome clock hand stamp can be used not only with
ink pads ist also great with fluid acrylic paints
here I only stamped the upper top
See you later crafty friends!

1 Kommentar:

  1. a beautiful project Kerstin...so much gorgeous texture and detail...thank you for sharing at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge...hugs kath xxx

    AntwortenLöschen

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!