Freitag, 16. Juni 2017

GD A Vintage Journey - Canvas


Hi everyone!

 I was so pleased and honoured to be asked once again
to join you all as a Guest Creative Guide here at
 A Vintage Journey


This month the challenge theme is "Canvas", what a wide field on creative possibilities. 
I decided to make a canvas in industrial grunge style.
 

I created the background with a photo from an old magazine, 
some rusty colors, stamps and a brick stencil.
 I used some products from DecoArt - Matte Medium, texture paste, fluid acrylics.

the new puffy stickers were a birthday gift and  I immediately had to try out
 it was a great fun, because you can cut this pieces very easily
and you can build your own piping system

 chipboards were embossed with my favourite powder from Emerald Creek Dares 
'Burnt Copper Leaves' I love this mixture black/ copper metallic look



Many thanks for your visit!
Have a nice crafting time!
Kerstin

6 Kommentare:

  1. A great rusty look to your wonderfully designed canvas Kerstin! love all the pipes, that great face photo and embossed sentiment pieces! thanks so much for Guest Designing for the AVJ! Julia xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Kerstin, this is such a fantastic project! I love that you used a magazine image transfer and the gorgeous metal components. Truly inspiring! Thanks s million for being our guest at A Vintage Journey. Hugs, Autumn

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Absolutely stunning Kerstin, thanks sharing how it all came together and joining us at AVJ. Have a great weekend xxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Thanks so much Julia and Autumn, it was a pleasure for me! Hugs, Kerstin xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. I know I'm late with this, but just wanted to say how fabulous it was to see your work highlighted at A Vintage Journey. I've been scrolling through your creations to arrive at this one, and your work is even more amazing than ever... so many wonderful things. I'll be back for a proper look at them all soon.
    Alison x

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Many thanks Alison your kind comment mean a lot to me!

      Löschen

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!