Mittwoch, 10. Oktober 2018

Life is better at the beach

Welcome!

Today a new project for Scrap FX
it's a layout in maritime vintage style.
I was inspired from the beautiful saying
 on the transparency and the amazing Mermaid Dress small .
 


 used Scrap FX products

some details

a cutout from the beautiful Ocean transparency as frame besides an old vintage photo


I used the Nautilus stencil in parts as background motif with distress ink pad


the Mini shells are a wonderful suitable addition also in combination with real shells and natural embellishments


for the Mermaid Dress small  I used only  turquoise and gold metall wax

 

I hope you like this inspiration
and all the other wonderful projects of our teamies!

Have a nice day my friends!
x Kerstin x

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!