Montag, 22. Oktober 2018

Looking for Adventure - Joho

Hello!

 Today I want to share a new project for Scrap FX.
Our newest monthly products are all sea inspired products, fabulous, because that's one of my fav themes. But the summer is over here, Halloween is just around the corner and so was my idea to create a mixed media fantasy layout inspired from the movie 'Pirates of Carribean '.


I used a dark spider web background paper as basic. On the photo you can see a motif from this movie it was a sand sculpturing challenge.

used Scrap FX products



 
 I wanted to create a background in a gloomy dripping atmosphere in a ship hull, therefore I used only the drops from the Splat stencil


the typical pirate symbol I found as a piece in the  Steampunk Top hat set 
 

 in combination with a gear and a cut out from an old magazine


our black silhouette Boho Arrow border  
reminds me on to the hat pendant of Jack Sparrow, of course Captain Jack Sparrow ;-)

 

Many thanks for your visit!
Happy crafting!
Kerstin

1 Kommentar:

  1. Liebe Kerstin, wahnsinn, tolle Werke, die du auf deinem Blog zeigt!! Ich freue mich auch auf deinem Besuch und Kommentar auf meine kreative Homepages www.hobby-craft24.eu und www.bettyscardsandpaperdesign.com Viele kreative Grüßen von Marina

    AntwortenLöschen

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!