Samstag, 27. Oktober 2018

The Magic Spell

Hi friends!

Pictures tell their own story, right?!
I was inspired to create a halloween fairytale 
for a children room with a magic effect.


 I'm a big mixed media fan and it's my passion to combine 
a lot of various elements and materials. Here I used some cutting dies from Sizzix, colours and stencils from DecoArt. But I'm also known for working with scraps and that can sometimes be remnants of textured wallpaper too .


 Sizzix cutting die 'Witchcraft' and Halloween shadows


Sizzix cutting die 'Haunted House'


Sizzix cutting die 'Tree line' 


Tim Holtz Idea-ology Halloween Transparent Tiles


and Ta-dah the Glow in the Dark effect 
(with Dimensional Paint Writer from DecoArt)
a little bit difficult to photograph, but I think you will see it :-)



I was inspired from the dark night sky, nature elements, 
the whole world of Alchemy


Happy Halloween!
Kerstin 

2 Kommentare:

  1. WOW!!! SO many details here my eyes are wandering all around your project! It is amazing!!! Thank you for playing along with us over Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! We all hope to see you again pretty soon! xx Zoey

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Cool project Kerstin! Thank you for joining Mixed Media & Art´s October Challenge! ♥ Marie from the Design Team

    AntwortenLöschen

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!