Wednesday, October 3, 2018

My blue Jeans for Maja Design

Welcome!


Today a season inspired layout, Fall time is the best time to go on a discovery tour through the forest and to rustle in the fragrant autumn leaves.

What can be better than a wonderful walk through a colourful forest
in your favourite pair of jeans?!



 I was inspired to make a natural rustic style layout. 
For that I also worked with papers from our Denim & Friends paper collection, with corrugated cardboard, blue color shades and suitable autumn chipboards, wooden shapes and embellishments.
 
some close up's


corrugated cardboard and leftovers from 'Wood' as frame wood planks


autumnal embellishments with a fabric denim star as tag


I love the natural wooden look in brown shades
a perfect addition for seasonal layouts
and so I used
 
some small wooden shapes from Calico Craft Parts: 



Enjoy your day!
  Kerstin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!