Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Pumkins for Maja Design

Hello Maja friends!


Today is the day of the year where especially the children have a lot of fun.
 
I'm not the greatest Halloween fan but I love the mystical, imaginative side of it.
  Dimly light, swathes of mist envelope the landscape, glowing pumpkins in warm colors and not very serious stories, but always associated with a lot of fun.

It is also the main harvest time of pumpkins in my garden, 
you can cook wonderful dishes and soups
made out of pumpkins or use them just for decoration or make a pumpkin cutting event
for family and friends.


 I used the paper sheet ' The colours of fall' 
from the paper collection 'Walking in the forest'
as background. 

The beautiful green shades together with 
the delicate old trees were very suitable
for my autumn mixed media layout.
 The background brings the warm colors of the pumpkins to light.

more details can you find here

Happy Halloween!
Kerstin 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!