Thursday, December 26, 2019

Christmas Home Decoration

Hello creative friends!

I was inspired to create a christmas gift in vintage style. 
It should remind of the magic of Christmas.



I used
Gothic Mansion / Cathedral I think it looks like a fairytale castle too.


 I only used first Wheathered Wood crackle medium and after drying white gesso in different thicknesses from DecoArt, and at the end a Distress Spray Stain 'Vintage photo' (Ranger).



and one from our latest beautiful street lamps

 I have a soft spot for great iron lanterns and tried to design some.
 That was only possible with the help of Helen,
the owner of Calico Craft Parts,
many many thanks!!!


with Glamour Dust and Snow Writer (DecoArt)


even though we only had a green Christmas in the last years, 
every year we wish a few snowflakes dancing quietly from the sky


more details can you find here

 

if you are interested in another inspiration 
with the new street lamps, you can discover it here 

Merry Christmas all over the world! 

Kerstin xo

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous and filled with that gorgeous texture I love on your work! Did you design the lantern? I have been admiring your lanterns on all your winter makes, and each one is brilliant, brought to life by your talented hands! The cathedral is stunning! Another wow from me!

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!