Sunday, December 29, 2019

Magic Winter Nights

Hello creative friends!

My favorite activity for a cold, dark day is spending cozy and fantasy time at my craft table. 

I love it to let my imagination run wild

What can be better :-)?!


I was inspired to create a new fantasy mixed media layout. 
I used a fanciful photo as basic with a dancing girl into the moonlight under the stars.


some close up's


in the centre you can see one of my new fav's, 
it's a magic winter lantern from Calico Craft Parts
where I added a hole as candle light





 I created a watercolour background suitable to the colours on the photo






Happy crafting!
Kerstin

9 comments:

  1. Kerstin dear, I love your Layout so much! Thanks for playing along with us at More Than Words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woww!!! Totally Gorgeous!!!♥
    Thank you so much for playing along with More Than Words

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a beautiful layout and I love the detail. Thank you for joining us in the More Than Words challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful project! It is full of magical dreams! Thank you for joining the Mixed Media Academy challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Magical page! I love your background and all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful! I love your starry theme! Thanks so much for joining us at More Than Words.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous make. Thank you for playing with us at Mixed Media Academy this time. Hope to see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome work! The colors and composition are fantastic!
    Thanks for playing along with us at More than words challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wunderschön!
    Danke nochmal fürs Mitmachen bei Country View Challenges im Dezember!
    Frohes Neues Jahr!
    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!