Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Time Flies - Mixed Media Tag

Hello  creative friends!

It's time for a new inspiration with some wooden shapes from Calico Craft Parts.

 I know I know the Halloween theme is history, that's a pity :-)

I love to think out of the box,
but why shouldn't it be possible to use these hands from the Halloween section
 for grungy projects of all kinds?!

 


As I saw one of the latest awesome MDF Add On Sheets
Zombie

 Arms and Boots

Zombie Arms and Boots - MDF Add On Sheet 



I was inspired to create a new mixed media tag in a grunge weathered wooden style.

The hands were perfect for my theme, how often we wish we could stop the time
 in very special moments.

more details can you find here


  I want to share this tag

A Vintage Journey November Tag

I love tags and if it's possible for me 
then it wasn't the last one :-)

Happy crafting!

Kerstin

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!